Do you have a flair for editing and presenting content in an appealing and concise way?
At S-Square, we have the right career option for those who know how to express their thoughts in words efficiently; especially for those who are looking to establish their writing talent in a professional setup.
Scope of Work:
The primary job responsibility would be to work as an individual content writer and support the Business Development teams in US and India.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Your other responsibilities will include:
- Perform ad-hoc research to develop and produce new web-based and print ready content.
- Create email content for marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers.
- Function as the organization’s lead social networker and manage social media presence.
- Draft and edit assigned conference materials, brochures and press releases.
- Utilize industry and organizational knowledge to develop ideas and content.
- Utilize graphics editing and media creation programs to develop prototypes and storyboards.
- Develop interactive content with user-generated content for LinkedIn, Facebook pages/posts/twitter.
- Consistently brainstorm and collaborate with the team for new ideas and strategies.
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication.
- Research every topic, writing structure, and audience group.
- Develop factors, such as theme, characterization, analysis, storyline, photos and/or graphics etc. to create material.
- Use SEO best practices to generate traffic to our site.
- Use basic editing and website software, including Google Drive, WordPress, Grammarly and others.
- Developing high-quality content such as articles and case studies on a consistent basis for S-Square’s website and technical blogs.
- Checking each web page carefully before making them LIVE.
- Should be competent in writing titles and content for meta keyword and description tags.
- Ensuring the accuracy of written content – style, tone, grammar, fact-checking, brevity, etc.
- Must be willing to work in flexible timings.
- 4-5 years of professional experience in Content Writing for the B2B audience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Creative Writing, Journalism, English or related IT field preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent grasp of English language
- Creative and innovative thinker and planner
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and Google Docs
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strict adherence to company policies and style
- Familiarity with keyword placement and SEO