The Oracle Fusion Middleware Administrator has to manage the SOA/BPEL applications and ADF Applications which are integrated into EBS. The Fusion Middleware Administrator has to work closely with Oracle Database DBA and together support Production SOA Systems. The Fusion Middleware Administrator has to work with Developers and help them resolve the day-to-day issues and Deploy code to PROD and Non-Prod instances.
- Installation, and configuration of Oracle Fusion Middleware products like WebLogic, SOA/BPEL, OHS, and ADF
- Work with the on-site team and Collaborate.
- Work with developers and users to migrate code between non-production SOA instances.
- Refresh non-production SOA instances from the Production instance.
- Troubleshoot and help resolve SOA/BPEL issues.
- Apply patches to the Fusion Middleware applications.
- Manage Oracle Fusion Middleware Instances integration to EBS.
- Manage routine Application backup procedures and disaster recovery procedures.
- Provide On-Call support to Production Systems.
- Competent to work at the highest level of all phases of SOA administration.
- Good Communications Skills and should be able to communicate with Client and On-site team.
- Must have extensive knowledge of Oracle Fusion Middleware Products like WebLogic, SOA/BPEL, OHS and ADF.
- Must have extensive knowledge of Oracle RDBMS.
- Must have extensive knowledge of Oracle Fusion Middleware Products in a LINUX environment.
- UNIX/LINUX scripting knowledge is required.
- Thorough knowledge of SQL including PL/SQL.
- Willing to learn and support other related applications to SOA/BPEL.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred. Suitable experience will substitute.
- 5-7 years of overall experience in information systems is required with 1-3 years of Managing Oracle Fusion Middleware Products working as a SOA Admin.
- 5-7 Years of experience working in Oracle Fusion Middleware technologies.
- 5-7 years of work experience in Tomcat/apache
- Knowledge of OBIEE and other BI tools is preferred.