Marketing Research Executives – Inside Sales
Are you confident in working with real and virtual teams? Do you have strong working knowledge in Inside Sales and Market Research? At S-Square, we provide an opportunity to learn, connect and collaborate with a variety of tools, effectively manage time, that will help in developing your skills, your career growth, and professional development.
Work you will do:
The primary job responsibility would be to work as an individual and supporting the Sales and Marketing teams in the US.
Roles and Responsibilities-
Your other responsibilities will include:
- Will be responsible for market research, data mining, account mining in US Markets
- Proficient in understanding different business verticals, penetrate them and execute marketing activity according to the predefined plan and achieve the target.
- Must be looking forward to a long-term career in International sales /Inside Sales (USA) in IT Services/ Solutions.
- Assist in creating and executing outbound sales campaigns focused on lead generation, qualification and building a sales pipeline for the Business Development Managers via email communications, and other direct marketing methods
- Utilize all social media and professional channels to research and engage with prospects
- Document prospect conversations and updates in the system with clear, concise notes
- Act as a bridge between Marketing and Sales. Be cognizant of each marketing initiative, and work toward corporate objectives.
- Consistently log and record each-and-every outreach made, in the system, producing regular activity reports as requested by the reporting manager.
- Participate in Sales and Marketing Calls
- Must be willing to work in US timings.
- 1- 2 years of professional experience in Inside Sales/ Market Research and Sales related Business Processes
- MBA or PG equivalent
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to manage time and pay close attention to detail
- Knowledge of commonly used Sales and Solution selling concepts, practices, policies, and procedures.