Senior Informatica Developer
The Informatica Developer will be responsible for design and development activities as defined in functional specification documents. The developer will be responsible for ensuring the Data Mart applications are developed using Informatica Power Center and other Informatica ETL tools. The developer will collaborate with functional analysts as needed to scope, design, test, implement and support the Data warehouse solutions.
- Design and develop scalable Informatica ETL mappings/sessions/workflows for complex data projects.
- Develop ETL MAPS using Informatica, Scripting (Batch, Shell), Oracle and SQL Server.
- Perform data modeling, data analysis, setup mock data for development/unit testing.
- Troubleshoot and help resolve Informatica and Control-M issues.
- Work with on-site team and Collaborate.
- Support all phases of the project development lifecycle using SDLC and other project methodologies.
- Good Communications Skills and should be able to communicate with On-site team.
- Must have extensive development experience of Informatica Tools like Power Center and Workflow Manager.
- Strong experience in ETL Design, Informatica Power Center development, testing and debugging.
- Strong SQL skills handling complex data management, stored procedures and triggers and SQL performance tuning.
- Extensively worked on Scheduler Tools like Control-M.
- Must have extensive knowledge of Oracle RDBMS.
- Must have extensive knowledge of Informatica Tools in a LINUX/Unix environment.
- UNIX/LINUX scripting knowledge is required.
- Willing to learn and support other related applications to BI.
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills and experience with project delivery;
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred. Suitable experience will substitute.
- 8-10 years of overall experience in information systems is required with 8 years of development experience in different Information tools like Power Center, Workflow Manager, IDQ, etc.
- Knowledge of Cognos and other BI tools is preferred.
|Job Category||Business Intelligence, Developer|