We are running into an issue with Control-M connecting to Solaris 11 servers/ Error while adding the remote host in Control-M Configuration Manager.
We see the below error while we are adding the Solaris server as remote host in Control-M Configuration Manager as part of Agentless configuration.
Check Remote Host State Failed.
Failed to test Remote Host
CONTROL-M/Server is not authorized for this
Server and Configuration Details:
Remost Host: Solaris 11 Remote Host (Agentless)
Control-M Agent Version: Control-M 7.0.0 FP2
Solaris 11 compatibility issues with the Control-M/Agent
1. Login into the Solaris 11 remote host as root
2. Open the file /etc/ssh/sshd_config for editing
3. Add the line: Ciphers aes128-cbc,aes192-cbc,aes256-cbc,3des-cbc,blowfish-cbc
4. Recycle the ssh daemon using the command: /lib/svc/method/sshd restart
5. Try adding the servers in remote host in Control-M Configuration Manager