Low Code / No Code (LCNC) Services
Are you ready to transform how your IT aligns to support the business?
IT leaders are increasingly asking “Should my organization be using Low Code/No Code (LCNC) and if so, which”?
There is ample analysis that the industry is rapidly and significantly moving toward the incorporation of LCNC.
- One survey found that nearly one-third of companies say that while they are currently delivering at the pace of business, they’re doing so without proper tools and processes. And 20% of companies admit to having more than 50 initiatives in their backlog.
It is therefore no surprise that business and IT departments who lack the budget and resources to meet these needs are working to identify new approaches to achieve more, faster, and with the same or reduced budgets.
Because of this, it’s not surprising that:
- Overall LCNC development technologies space is expected to reach $29 billion in revenue by 2025 (with a compound annual growth rate [CAGR] of more than 20%). Specifically, the LCNC Application Platform segment is projected to expand from $4.45 billion to $14.38 billion between 2020 and 2025, with a CAGR of 26.4%.
- Gartner predicts that low code will be responsible for more than 65 percent of application-development activity by 2024.
- According to Forrester Research, 100 percent of enterprises that have implemented a low-code development platform report satisfactory ROI.
- KPMG research indicates that since the pandemic’s 2020 outbreak, the number of executives naming low-code development platforms as their most-important automation investment has nearly tripled.
So if LCNC is the transformational technology to help IT meet Business demands, the next consideration is to decide which technology is right (Low code, No Code or both) beginning by better understanding what Low Code and No Code are…
- An estimate by Gartner predicts that 70% of new applications would be developed using No Code technology by 2025.
There are as many definitions as there are solutions. This reflects the maturing nature of these latest generations of software development. Let’s examine this further.
Some sources describe low code as being intended for professional developers while no code is intended for “citizen developers”, empowering business users to apply their domain knowledge to create technical solutions without having to use traditional programming languages. But this is the wrong way to look at the technologies available.
So don’t think of low code as strictly for IT professionals and low code for non-IT. Rather start asking what you’re trying to achieve, why, and what constraints the environment is requiring you to address. Examples:
- Do you want to address IT staffing shortages?
- Do you want to increase the speed in which enterprise application development initiatives are completed thus improving meeting business expectations?
- Are you trying to empower business “super users” ability to answer business questions?
- Are you trying to introduce different behavior and methodologies such as “Design Thinking” combined with “garage development”?
There are low code solutions that are intended for enterprise usage. Their usage definitely requires IT-trained professionals. The coding is more natural language-driven and the speed of development is definitely increased. These Application Platforms-as-a-Services (aPaaS) are often very expensive.
At the other extreme, there is an ever-growing list of lightweight, easy-to-use, economically priced consumption-based packages that are ideal for solutions that are not intended to run the business. These are non-enterprise-grade but still bring significant value. They are effectively limited to the pre-packaged building-block-like configurations employed through drag-and-drop capabilities. These packages “allow” custom coding to add functionality but users quickly determine if they need higher complexity, it is more appropriate to use enterprise-grade solutions.
Finally, there are solutions that span these two extremes. They offer LCNC capabilities centered around defining business logic flow charts which the products then convert to fully functional code. Depending upon the product selected, these can fulfill all the enterprise-grade development requirements of professional IT organizations.
Yet they offer transformational value. WEM.io is one such example offering:
- Achieving an 80% cost reduction
- Enabling delivery software 10 times faster than traditional programming methods
- Allowing translation of innovative business ideas into custom software built at the speed of, and 100% fully aligned with, business requirements
- Reduction of Total Cost of Ownership by 1/3rd
The product offers all the logic variables of traditional programming but solutioning is accomplished through flow-charting of business logic vs writing lines of code. Users can meet virtually any programming complexity without having to introduce external coding. These are a few of the reasons why we favor recommending it to our clients and why we are comfortable telling prospects this is designed to be a true enterprise-grade aPaaS for professional IT organizations
By offering LCNC Advisory, Consulting, and Product Solutions, S-Square can help you quickly and easily modernize your legacy application landscape, achieve application integrations and successfully implement Digital Transformation to achieve business success.
S-Square believes LCNC will be an essential element to empower IT meeting business demands for enterprise-grade application solutions.
S-Square is helping clients revolutionize its businesses by selecting the right technology (low code vs no code or both) and determining and implementing the right product offerings for their unique needs. We then help you develop the process, procedures, and centers of competence to successfully implement these tools in your environment. And if you desire a partner to continue to provide development and maintenance support, we are there to meet your needs.
With S-Square, you have an experienced partner in all aspects of legacy application modernization, application integration and digital transformation. Unleash your business’s potential now with S-Square’s LCNC services. Explore our offerings today to learn how we can help meet your business needs.
Why Choose S-Square
Brought healthcare to the fingertips of veterans through a federal healthcare portal
Cloud Migration to OCI for a leading American health and insurance customer
Player club portal for leading American resort and casino
Citizen Developers, Powered by Low-Code No-Code Apps, are the Future
The world of software development is changing. Gone are the days when only highly-trained developers could build and...
Why is Oracle Cloud the choice of futuristic businesses?
Today, every business sector faces its own unique challenges and complexities. In order to meet increasing customer...
Five Reasons Why You Need a Highly Flexible Logistics Value Chain
In today's business landscape, staying competitive requires having a highly flexible logistics chain. With rapid...